About Me

My photo
ayin haridzulzain . 16 only . a student at smk dato bentara luar. i love vintage and style . this is real and this is me. so hater please back off peace :)

Wednesday 12 October 2011

PRECIOUS

WHEN IM DOWN . I WANT YOU ON MY SIDE . I  WANT HUG YOUR BACK  :(
today , we spend time together . the moment i think is my treasure . i love the moment and i love you . i dont know why im too in love with you . and i let it be into me . but i know too it cant be true . i need take the risk . it also because i love you . tadi you nak hantar i balik . okeyy , dah depan rumah i kot . i cakap i taknak balik . and i saja carik alasan i taknak turun kete . i taknak lepaskan you sebab i tahu you takan jadi milik i . i kalau boleh 24/7 nak dengan you . and nak you jaga i . you kata you sayang i but sorry you cant declare anything with me . i rasa sakit kot . you jangan bagi i harapan laa , kalau you sayang i , you bia i menangis and sakit . you lepaskan i . i nak you sayang . i nak you jaga i . i nak you main rambut i .  i want you hold tight my hand and protect me from whatever bad happen. i want you hug me tight when im cry and my tears fall . i want you kiss my lips and you say you love me . sayangggggggggggggg ! puhlease ! UNDERSTAND ME ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment